Royal Life Saving SA is a Registered Training Organisation specialising in First Aid and Pool Lifeguard Training. We provide a range of services including the SA Water Vacswim Program, Statewide Vacation Swimming Programs, Lifeguard Labour Hire Services, Inland Waterway Patrol Services, Commercial Pool Audits and Home Pool Inspections.
Welcome to the Training Enrolment Page – Public Courses and Group Bookings
Reminder: From 01/01/2015 all students are required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to undertake any National recognised training course. You can get more information and sign up for a new USI number by completing the online application at http://www.usi.gov.au
Royal Life Saving SA offers a range of Nationally Recognised Training courses, including the following:
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) $150
- Provide First Aid Update (HLTAID003) $99
- Provide CPR (HLTAID001) $65
- Pool Lifeguard (PUAEME001B, PUAEME003C, SISCAQU202A, SISCAQU306A, SISCAQU318) $180
- Pool Lifeguard Update (PUAEME001B, PUAEME003C, SISCAQU202A, SISCAQU306A, SISCAQU318) $150
For employers, schools, or organisations, please follow the link below to quote for a group booking.